By integrating an aero-based turbine engine, a magnetic generator, advanced power electronics and air bearing technology. These microturbines are an ideal solution to today’s distributed power generation needs. Our microturbines have just one moving part, no gearbox or other mechanicals, utilizes no lubricants or hazardous materials, resulting in minimal maintenance while providing an optimal and dependable performance. Clean exhaust gases produced by the turbines have sufficient thermal energy to provide for hot water, air conditioning, space heating or process heating. These award-winning systems have logged over 14 million of documented runtime operating hours with more than 5000 units around the world.
- LPG Powered microturbines
- Propane Powered microturbines
- Natural Gas (High and Low Pressure) Powered microturbines
- Sour Gas Powered microturbines
- Landfill Gas microturbines
- Digester Gas Powered microturbines